Summertime ... ?
- ... and the living is easy (59%)
- ... and the zoot suit is creasy (18%)
- ... and the hair is so greasy (9%)
- ... ev'rything's easy-peasy (9%)
- ... and the feeling is queesy (5%)
Total Votes: 22
Start Date: 20 July 2007 @ 13:40, End Date: No Expiry
What does swingdancing mean to you?
- I'm addicted. My tappy toes and happy feet always drag me to the dancefloor. (57%)
- I won't dance, don't ask me. (21%)
- Socializing! (7%)
- The devil and the deep blue sea. (7%)
- Without it, I'm nothing. (7%)
- It's just another form of exercise, it's good for my physical condition and keeps me fit. (1%)
Total Votes: 14
Start Date: 18 May 2007 @ 20:27, End Date: No Expiry
What kind of clothes do you prefer for a hot swingin' night?
- Well, I prefer vintage clothing for an overall authentic swingxperience. (33%)
- For dancing "cover versions", vintage style clothes either selfmade or from well-known labels such as H&M, Zara, Esprit, etc. will do. (29%)
- I get hot in my comfy sporty outfit, sneakers, jeans and some shirt. (24%)
- I don't care for clothes. (10%)
- I always dance in my original blue-creamy white striped 20s bathing suit. (4%)
Total Votes: 21
Start Date: 29 March 2007 @ 09:58, End Date: No Expiry
Did you enjoy the Radio Modern’s 5th Birthday party with Lady Linn and her Magnificent Seven?
- Yes, it was great! (64%)
- Well, it was OK. (18%)
- Damn, I missed it! (18%)
- No, I must have been in a bad mood! (0%)
Total Votes: 11
Start Date: 26 February 2007 @ 01:07, End Date: No Expiry